Maintenance method of full hydraulic tunnel rig (1)
(1) Maintenance contents of the league
1) Clean the surface of the rig, pay attention to the surface of the bottom rail, vertical shaft, guide rod, etc., and keep it lubricated.
2) Ensure that all exposed bolts, nuts, safety locks, etc. are securely fastened.
3) need lubrication;
4) Check the gearbox and transfer case oil level;
5) Check the oil level of the hydraulic tank.
6) Check and remove oil leaks and air leaks.
7) Eliminate any other errors that occur in this category.
(2) Drilling machine weekly maintenance content:
1) Thoroughly carry out course maintenance.
2) Vertical shaft box with grease;
3) Remove grease or dust from the hydraulic and lower chucks.
4) Lubricate according to weekly maintenance requirements.
5) Clean the inner surface of the brake.
(3) League monthly maintenance content:
1) Thorough maintenance every week.
2) Lower the chuck, clean the slips, slips, disc springs, etc., then replace the oil with a thrust bearing.
3) Fill the beam bearing with lithium grease.
4) Clean the tank filter and replace the degraded hydraulic oil.
5) Check the lubricant on the gearbox, transfer case and gyrator. If the situation deteriorates, it should be replaced in time.
6) Check the technical condition of each component. If it is damaged, please replace it in time and do not get sick.
(4) Problems to be aware of when disassembling and installing the rig
1) In order to ensure the robustness of the hydraulic control system, the number of pipe joints removed should normally be minimized. When disassembling parts, the hydraulic control valve, cylinder and instrument panel should be transported with the tubing as far as possible from the rack. When removing the connector, the nozzle must be closed with a clean cotton yarn along the nozzle to prevent dust from entering the tubing or cylinder, oil pump, valve body or fuel tank.
2) When removing the parts, remove the positioning pins before performing other disassembly. When installing, after positioning, it is necessary to install the positioning pin and install other parts.
3) Separate connections and anti-loose devices are prone to confusion and loss, so you need to store them separately and mark the part number for installation.
4) When removing the large bevel gear and the heart tube, remove the small bevel gear together with the beam, then loosen the six bolts attached to the heart tube at the bottom of the box, and then take out the heart tube and the large umbrella. gear.
5) Casting is strictly prohibited during disassembly and installation. When spraying other accessories, they must be covered with wood or copper.
6) When installing or removing the rolling bearing, the wood or copper must be placed on the bearing housing and the focus ring placed on the retaining ring.
7) Protect the joint surface of each part and the surface of the pipe joint, taking care not to touch.
8) When installing, clean the parts and wipe with kerosene and apply enough oil or butter.
9) Each component of the hydraulic components should be kept clean and no traces of contamination should be attached to the exact mating surface. Wipe with clean cotton yarn. Do not use broken yarn, rags and dirty cotton yarn.
10) Clean the new tube with kerosene and compressed air before assembly.
11) When assembling the 0 type rubber seal, be careful not to squeeze the surface. The end face of the joint must be properly placed in the thread groove and cannot be deflected outward.
12) During the installation process, please be careful not to tighten or loose to adjust the rolling bearing. Should not leave too much space on the shoulders and lines.
13) The gasket of the upper and lower gland of the vertical shaft box should be restored to the original position during assembly, and should not be adjusted up and down to affect the precision of the bevel gear.
14) The oil pump spline shaft must be able to smoothly push the clutch and oil pump drive gear shaft holes. 15) During regular inspections, you will need to replace damaged or fragile parts.
16) After installation, regular delivery should be checked by regular personnel in the factory or repair room.
(5) Inject clean hydraulic oil into the fuel tank
N46 wear-resistant hydraulic oil is usually used, and N68 wear-resistant hydraulic oil can be used at a higher ambient temperature. After the rig is working properly, the fuel tank should be about 2/3 of the upper part of the oil level indicator. Check that the fasteners on each part of the device are securely fastened.
(6) Fill the necessary parts with lubricant or grease.
In order to ensure the lubrication of the planetary gear bearings of the cyclotron gearbox, the hydraulic oil must be injected into the tank through the gearbox return port on the back cover of the gyrator before the initial use, and the oil level must be equal to the height of the return port.